AGY is a world leader in supplying high performance materials in the form of glass fiber yarns and reinforcements. Our glass fiber material is used in a broad range of markets, including Automotive, Construction, Defense, Electronics, Aerospace, Marine and Recreation. AGY has offices in Lyon, France and world headquarters is in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Operates standard forming winding compliment to produce continuous sliver.
- Performs proper scanning procedures during production process.
- Inspects tubes and handles occurrences (such as breaks, call-downs, package build).
- Audits & notifies appropriate personnel of any quality & or equipment problems.
- Operates computer to accomplish goals--such as process audits, maintenance requests.
- Visually inspects adjusts & replaces as necessary.
- Operates material handling devices such as floor jacks & overhead lifts.