Education and/or Experience
- Grade 12 education.
- Two years of comparable wait service experience preferred.
- The ability to read, write, and execute basic math skills.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations
- Greet and acknowledge members and guests.
- Is knowledgeable about the menu, buffet and wine list.
- Ability to time the service of each course.
- Learns members’ names and their special preferences.
- Knowledge of wines and spirits.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations.
Licenses and Special Requirements
- Food safety certification.
- Of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverage certification.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch
and twist or reach.
- Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Continuous repetitive motions.
- Work in hot, humid and noisy environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. May perform other duties as assigned.