Rea & Associates is a Top 100 Accounting firm in the country and is committed to being the dominant firm in our markets. We are focused on the well-being of our staff and their professional development. Our culture respects a work-life balance for our team. We also provide a competitive compensation and robust benefit plan.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Client Service Specialist/Bookkeeper to work in our Marietta, Ohio office location. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team who continues to grow and support The Rea Advantage, our strategic plan.
This Client Service Specialist/Bookkeeper has the exciting opportunity to succeed and support the firm’s cornerstones, Our People, Our Clients, Our Growth and Our Firm while exhibiting the following skills:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements including cash flows for multiple clients and industries
- Preparing bank reconciliations, monthly and quarterly sales, use and CAT tax returns
- Understanding payroll preparation and monthly transaction entry
- Relating to year-end information; ability to review accounts and calculate retained earnings
- Assisting clients with accounting, payroll and basic software issues
- Assisting tax/accounting and audit departments with obtaining/providing annual adjusted client trial balance
- Carrying out the internal bookkeeping function for clients such as entering or paying bills and invoicing from their software
- Calculating bonus payments and appropriate deductions from bonus checks
- Calculating and/or processing payroll tax deposits and payments, as require.
- Preparing quarterly and year-end payroll tax returns