EMS is seeking a talented full stack Microsoft .Net Developer for the development and maintenance of windows, web, service/api and/or mobile based software tools. The .Net Developer is responsible for design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of new as well as existing applications. They must have an ability to work with both internal and external “customers” to gather requirements and troubleshoot issues in a fast-paced environment. They must also be able to work closely with team members utilizing written and verbal communication skills as well as be able to function independently with a commitment to learning about our industry and business.
- Assist in the creation of general system design and technical specifications for new/replacement/enhancement systems taking into consideration server capacity, limitations and system availability
- Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the system development life cycle
- Test, debug, support and maintain application programs
- Accountable for the performance, reliability, availability, and scalability of applications as assigned
- Communicate effectively with managers to provide progress updates, roadblocks, and offer suggestions & solutions
- Analyze existing applications to determine where problems occur and develop possible solutions