This position provides bookkeeping and accounting functions for Pink Jeep Tours. Primary duties include accounts payable, commissions payable, and company credit card administration.
*Reporting relationships: This position reports to the Director of Finance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities – A/P
- Scan and process all payable invoices, noting proper approval and expense coding
- Process payments to vendors on a weekly basis
- Work closely with the corporate accounts payable department
- Process commission checks third-party vendors and concierges
- Work closely with Sales personnel to ensure correct commission calculations
- Manage credit card activity
- Provide support for in-house card users
- Manage purchase order requests
- Deposit all checks received and provide report to A/R Assistant
- Process employee expense reports
- Prepare analysis of accounts as necessary
- Assist in period closing procedures
- Assist in training new hires on applicable accounting processes
- File and maintain accounting related records in compliance with record keeping requirements
- Maintain office cleanliness throughout the week; restock accounting supplies as needed
- Provide back up Receptionist/Support office duties including answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, and greeting/assisting visitors as necessary
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.