To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires an individual, who has the ability to work independently, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and public.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred however equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years previous billing experience in medical or dental operation required, understanding of billing rules and regulations for behavioral health preferred.
- Experience in self-pay collection processes desired.
- Experience with community health center billing processes preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial/Supervisory experience in billing operation.
- Knowledge of business management and basic accounting principles to direct the billing and coding office.
English and/or Spanish language preferred. Ability to read & interpret documents, reports & correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups and/or individuals.
Family Health La Clinica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.