To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires an individual, who has the ability to work independently as well as in a group, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills. The ability to respect the confidentiality of patient information while performing job duties. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and public.
- Minimum High school diploma plus 2 years billing office collection experience, community health center experience preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills; must be able to maintain a tactful demeanor, be compassionate, courteous, and helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Knowledge in insurance billing/collections, explanation of benefits (EOB) and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
English required, ability to speak Spanish strongly preferred. Ability to read & interpret documents, reports & correspondence.
Family Health La Clinica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.