This position requires an individual who has the ability to:
- Be analytical with problem-solving skills.
- Exercise independent judgment.
- Project self as leader and team player.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Be well organized and able to manage multiple priorities and requests simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public.
- Work under pressure, communicate and present information
- Read, interpret, and apply company policies and procedures.
- Identify problems, recommend solutions.
- Organize and analyze information.
- Knowledge of computer applications including EHR, Microsoft Word, Excel, Provide excellent customer service to staff and patients.
- Communicate and interact effectively with peers, management, representatives or external organizations and the public.
Education: Associate Degree in business administration, analytics, or similar field. Bachelor degree preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
Experience: Five to seven years’ experience working with EHR (preferably EPIC), data analytics, and working with adult learners in a health care setting is preferred. Experience with the principles of project management
Candidates should have experience and knowledge in:
- Organizational policies, procedures, and systems.
- Office management, techniques, and practices.
- Research methods and procedures sufficient to compile data and prepare reports.
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- General project management procedures and systems
English language required. Ability to read & interpret documents, reports & correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups and/or individuals.