- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- This position requires an individual who has the ability to work independently, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills.
- The individual must have the ability to respect the confidentiality of patient information while performing job duties and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and public.
- Understanding and knowledge of the dental operations of a FQHC preferred.
- Must maintain a state of Wisconsin Driver’s License, as well as the ability to pass the requirements to complete the minimum requirements to operate a company vehicle.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health-Science related program required. Masters degree in similar field preferred. Requires a comprehensive knowledge of the delivery of primary dental care in outpatient settings, preferably at a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Strong ability to read and interpret data. Detail oriented with excellent communication skills. Strong knowledge and ability to use Microsoft products required (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Knowledge of improvement methods. Must have the ability to recognize problems, get to the root cause, problem solve, prioritize, experiment, implement and sustain results.
Bilingual (Spanish) language preferred. Ability to read & interpret documents, reports & correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups and/or individuals.