RELEVANT INFORMATION: This is an independent contract position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, Special Education, or other related field is required
- Completion of the AzEIP Standards of Practice and Early Interventionists within three (3) years of employment, demonstrate knowledge of Core Team Model, AzEIP Policies and Procedures
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Travel to attend meetings/trainings in Tucson and other locations in and around Pinal, PIma and Santa Cruz counties
- Must be able to complete a successful background check and obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills is required
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience.
RISE Early Intervention is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of status of personal characteristics
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.