- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Child Development, Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, or a Bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (e.g., Psychology, Social Work, Elementary Education, or Sociology) with review of coursework and approval by AzDES/AzEIP.
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English verbal and written skills are a requirement.
- Pediatric experience a plus.
- Travel to attend meetings, training and clients appointments
- Candidate must successfully complete a background clearance and obtain Level One Fingerprint Card clearance.
RISE Early Intervention offers competitive pay depending on experience and excellent benefits.
If you meet the qualifications on this posting and are interested in joining an amazing team that contributes in making a difference, apply online and include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone – 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.