We are currently looking for our next Administrative Coordinator!
We are seeking an energetic professional who does not mind wearing multiple hats. This is a full-time job, 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, at our San Diego office. Please read a little about us and the job at hand to see if you are a good fit!
At Adjoin, we:
- Are a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities and Veterans.
- Have been in action for 30 years and work tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities.
- Have ten offices from central to southern CA.
- Are forward-thinking and person-centered.
- Want our employees to truly be apart of our organization and love when they find their calling or even want to try out new one within.
- Our mission: to create limitless pathways for people to belong where they live, work, learn, and play.
As an ideal candidate you are:
- An individual who values people and enjoys having fun while maintaining a professional work environment.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Excellent with communication and organizational skills.
- Able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently and takes initiative to move projects forward.
- A process and analytically focused individual with the highest attention to detail to proactively anticipate and resolve/coordinate issues.
As the Administrative Coordinator your responsibilities can include:
- Supporting the entire office and various departments within.
- Making sure the office runs smoothly; this can include working on spreadsheets, supporting our C suite level positions by ordering supplies, running errands, and making sure the board has refreshments during board meetings.
- Answering the main office/company telephone and greeting visitors.
- Preparing, receiving, sorting, and distributing mail of varying types.
- Ensuring internal and external filing systems are maintained.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and device ways to streamline processes.
- Preparation of agendas, documents, and scheduling of meetings for board.
- Acting as safety coordinator for office and fleet coordinator for company.
- Resolve problems and complete projects as they arise and are needed.
- Coordinate, develop, complete, and distribute the Company Newsletter.
- Prepare media materials for distribution (i.e. copying, filing, mailing, e-mailing); associate media and marketing packets for events and meetings, as requested.
- Maintaining office supplies inventory: monitoring levels, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.