The Medical Director for Migrant Mobile Services assumes a strategic role in the clinical leadership of FHLC’s Mobile Migrant Health Services and provides oversight of FHLC’s Migrant Mobile Medical Clinical Providers and ancillary services that require the clinical direction of a licensed physician and ensures compliance with FHLC’s Quality Assurance Program. The Medical Director provides leadership and direction over the development and implementation of FHLC’s migrant mobile health services and clinical oversight of migrant mobile health services clinicians including primary care and MSAW COVID-19 risk mitigation clinical programming and activities. Migrant Mobile Health Services include primary care (in person and telehealth), preventative services, medical services outreach, health education, and case management services.
Key areas of focus include:
- Provides clinical leadership and authority over FHLC migrant mobile health services including primary care and MSAW COVID-19 risk mitigation clinical programming.
- Ensures compliance with FHLC’s credentialing and privileging process of migrant mobile health providers and addresses performance concerns impacting compliance.
- Ensures an appropriate assessment of target population health needs and develops services in accordance with needs.
- Ensures the evaluation of services including impact.
- Monitoring the clinical performance of FHLC Migrant Mobile Medical Providers and performing Mobile Medical Provider performance evaluations.
- Ensures medical services and operations are in compliance with all applicable regulatory, certification and licensing agencies.
- Collaborates with all other departments and outside agencies, providing effective management of resources, and positively promoting the program through appropriate community outlets.
- Delivers high quality, cost efficient, and culturally sensitive services to Migrant and Seasonal agricultural workers and their families.
- Provides direct patient services in addition to duties in administration.