1. Work with assigned Counselor to provide case management type services to the assigned population with the goal of helping the newly recovering client to transition into a recovery lifestyle.
2. Provide group presentations as required.
3. Provide educational presentations as required.
4. Provide transportation for clients to community-based providers. This might include appointments to court hearings, doctor’s offices, parole/probation officers, etc...
5. Maintain a record of all peer mentoring activities and documentation of the wellness plan within Credible.
6. Maintain client and program confidentiality as required by federal laws.
7. Monitor referred clients as necessary when on Mirror property, at Mirror related activities in the community or while at scheduled appointments with community providers.
8. Be available for case staffing conferences when requested by your supervisor.
9. Assist Mirror's counseling and administrative staff with KDADS compliance and/or funding source audit conditions.
10. Perform other job-related functions as directed by your immediate supervisor.