The Data Analyst / Programmer will work with large data sets, helping to create data marts and other data subsets to aggregate, analyze and report data. We are looking for an analytic programming professional who thrives on the opportunity to review and compound data. You will discover efficient ways to organize and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality, as well as, developing new systems to improve data analysis. A great data analyst / programmer can fully grasp the complexity of the data and transform it for use by other analysts or researchers. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of large, complex data sets and data programming. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
PsychPRO is a high-profile project that interfaces with a multi-disciplinary group including the C-Suite, Board, members, academic institutions, and a registry vendor. PsychPRO will help members to monitor and benchmark the quality of the care they provide to their patients and the effectiveness of treatments and interventions to inform future patient care. It will also reduce the administrative burden to members in maintaining specialty board certification and help with quality reporting to government programs. This effort will also demonstrate the valuable role that psychiatric care plays on a national level by coordinating and implementing evidence-based strategies to ensure overall public health. This is an opportunity to meaningfully contribute to the future of patient care and the profession, work cross-functionally contributing to a large project across the organization and build a meaningful and lasting benefit for our more than 38,000 members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Registry team to perform analyses and execute programming duties in the development, implementation, and support of the registry data repository
- Provide registry database support by helping to create technical reports or manuals for other teams or users, as well as gathering user requirements for improvements
- Assist with managing all incoming data files and help the Database Manager to coordinate Project Manager data related activities
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results and communicate results with the Registry team
- Help maintain databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Help to streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics
- Help with providing analytic team with cleaned, standardized datasets and help support data analyses for various registry projects and initiatives
- Help generate and review documentation for all database changes or refinements
- Other duties as assigned