QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3 years of Managerial experience in Front Office/Reservation/Revenue required.
- Knowledge resort/hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to lead staff by mentoring that result in exceeding guests and homeowners /owner satisfaction.
- Ability to monitor labor while ensuring positions are staffed as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication, verbal, written, customer service and organizational skills are a must.
- Knowledge of sales and surrounding areas including local events.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Three year’s related hotel/resort industry experience and/or training.
- High school or GED graduate.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively present information to individuals and all sizes of groups (i.e. clients, customers, guests, associates, managers etc.).
- Ability to entertain clients in a professional business manner.
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Maestro experience a plus.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Resort ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.