QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of forecasting and financial reports.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate subordinates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 7+ years’ financial management experience
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software
- Proficient in First Resort, Maestro, Paycom, Clover, Micros
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Certificate Public Accountant certificate preferable but not required.
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Resort ranges from winter time lows of 30 degrees to summer time highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GROOMING & UNIFORM:
Some positions will be required to wear uniforms. Uniforms are the property of Resort. Uniforms that have been tampered or destroyed will be the responsibility of the employee and disciplinary action will apply.
- Hair must be clean and kept at a reasonable length.
- All Food Servers and Culinary personnel must wear their hair tied back.
- No extreme dying or bleaching of hair is permitted.
- Fingernails must be clean and well-trimmed at all times.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant must be worn.
- Cologne or perfume may be worn at a minimum.
- Nametags must always be worn, unless your department has a specific policy to the contrary.