- Starting at $110/hour with regular performance increases
- Up to $30,000 recruitment bonus
- Guaranteed hours
- General Anesthesia bonus
Roanoke Valley Center for Sight is looking for enthusiastic, well driven healthcare professionals to join their team.
Roanoke Valley Center for Sight offers a work environment that is friendly, fast paced, and promotes learning with great benefits that include:
- Education tuition and hours reimbursement stipend
- CRNA independent practice environment (no anesthesiologist on site)
- 10 hour shifts per week
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance offered immediately
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick time
- 6 paid holidays
- Company paid malpractice insurance
In this position you will…
- Provide standard-of-care quality anesthesia services for surgical patients.
- Adhere to monitoring and safety standards as outlined in department policy and procedures.
- Maintain clinical competence and current knowledge of anesthesia principles/techniques through continuing education.
- Provide pre-operative assessment with choice of appropriate anesthetic technique based on patient physical status and surgical procedure planned.
- Maintain medical records, including pre-operative assessment form and anesthesia record in legible manner.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations intra-operatively and post-operatively.
- Understand/operate anesthesia equipment in a safe manner and requisition necessary repairs as needed.
- Understand responsibilities in a cooperative and self-directed manner.
- Attend departmental meetings as needed or requested.
- Participate in the TQM program of the ASC, as needed or requested.