We are seeking a dental hygienist to join the top-notch staff at one of our premiere clients in the Manitowoc area. You would join a staff with an added emphasis on maintaining a strong team based culture. The office prioritizes adhering to the highest safety standards outlined by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA when it comes to protecting staff and patients from Covid-19 exposure as well. With their commitment to maintaining up to date technology, you will work in a facility that will allow for engaging in state-of-the-art dental practices. Steps from a coffee shop and a few minutes from Lake Michigan, the office is in a great location for those in the Manitowoc area or commuters coming off of I-43!
This ideal candidate would be able to join the team full time, but the office is willing to be flexible with considering part time for the right hygienist. A sign on bonus is included to join the team as well!
We want to connect with you if you…
- have dental hygiene experience and an active WI dental hygiene license
- can work independently with routine hygiene responsibilities
- are committed to providing exceptional patient care
- value a strong team culture
- like working in a busy practice
- are able to establish trust with patients who may feel anxiety or fear regarding dentistry
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on bonus with potential for relocation assistance
- Joining an office with a strong longstanding reputation
- Access to the most advanced dental equipment and safety guidelines
- If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for your skills, passion, and interest, apply today for immediate consideration!
Complete Dental Staffing specializes in providing ideal placements for dental professionals by meeting the needs of our staff with the needs of our clients.
Complete Dental Staffing/Complete Mobile Dentistry is a staffing provider specializing solely in the dental field. We work with great offices and talented dentists and dental specialists to make mutually beneficial employment connections.
Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, or status as a protected veteran. In addition to federal law requirements, Complete Mobile Dentistry complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company performs work.