CPF Breadheads work in a variety of capacities. Please select all positions for which you are interested in applying for when answering your application questions. Position openings vary based on current needs and include:
- Load truck in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and complete required Vehicle Inspection Sheet.
- Follow the delivery schedule for the assigned route, and retrieving any needed items for return to the Central Production Facility or Support Center.
- Safely drive and navigate an assigned delivery route, following all Company driver safety guidelines and traffic laws.
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule which may include early mornings, weekends and holidays. Reliable and predictable attendance is required.
- Schedule times vary based on seasonal demands, routes and traffic conditions. On typical days, shifts are 10-12 hours.
Bakers / Mixers / Packers / Pastry / Sanitation / Shapers
- Execute daily production tasks to meet production needs.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in respective work stations.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure order fulfillment.
- Produce world class bread and other baked products utilizing recipes and procedures provided by Wildflower.
- Work location is primarily in a warehouse setting or truck.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Breadhead is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk, see, read and hear. The Breadhead is occasionally required to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, push, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Substantial motion of the wrists, hands and fingers. Constant bending of knee. Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.