***Greater Phoenix Metro, Prescott, Sedona & Flagstaff - APPLY HERE FOR ALL LOCATIONS***
The General / Assistant Managers participate in the management of a restaurant location. Specifically, the manager is responsible for daily restaurant operations using Wildflower's Purpose, Values and Safe Space communication toolkit, with an emphasis on sales, customer service, quality, cost management, Breadhead and guest satisfaction and facility management.
- Managing the overall operations of the Store during assigned shifts.
- Supervises Shift Leaders and Breadheads as Manager-in-Charge, in accordance with the Breadhead Handbook, Company policies, and applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Upholds the Wildflower Brand Promise to ensure all guest service standards are met to promote ... Best Experience Period!
- Assists and/or Manages all administrative duties in the Store including accurate and timely completion of required paperwork, such as: food and produce orders, Period Management and Weekly Hourly Schedule, Nightly Recap, all cash and security handling procedures, daily sales reports.
- Responsible for the development and training of hourly Shift leaders and Breadheads, ensuring that all are trained to Wildflower standards and perform as expected.
- Coaches and mentors Breadheads "the Wildflower Way” including written Performance Feedback.
- Ensures clear communication with other Managers and Shift leaders through the use of the Manager Log, participation in weekly Managers’ meetings and one-on-one conversations to celebrate and highlight areas of opportunity.
- Participates in All Store meetings when necessary to facilitate this communication.
- Involved in hiring process for hourly Breadhead positions including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training.
- Ensures cleanliness and maintenance of the Store with regards to all equipment as well as ensures compliance with local and state health and safety regulatory requirements and inspections.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting Breadhead health and safety. Assists in training Breadheads in proper safety techniques.
- Position works a varied schedule that will include mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work location is a fast-casual restaurant, including front of house and kitchen areas.
- While performing the duties of this job, the manager is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, see, read and hear. The manager frequently is required to bend, push and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The manager is occasionally required to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, push, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands and fingers. Essential hand/eye coordination.
- Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to move materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.