ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Retail Bloom began in 2015, and is a division of Aleva Stores. Retail Bloom is a third-party Marketplace Service Provider that provides all-inclusive services to brands, retailers, and distributors to drive sales on online e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, and Jet.
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Aleva Stores is hiring an Account Strategist for our Retail Bloom division to manage and develop solutions to meet our clients' brand objectives, and deliver strategic recommendations in paid search accounts.
- Set a strategic direction for each client account in your portfolio, creating account growth goals and monitoring progress.
- Analyze the performance and trends of digital ad campaigns and revise the campaign strategy on an ongoing basis in order to meet client goals.
- Research relevant keywords that users search for to find your clients products, and build new campaigns and add to existing campaigns in order to drive growth.
- Implement successful bidding strategies to hone in on client goals.
- Create and optimize ad text and promotions as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with clients on tasks, timelines, budgets, goals, KPIs, and more.
- Learn and use an internal and external suite of tools to aid in the overall management of digital ad campaigns.
- Build strong client relationships with clients by organizing and leading video calls, sending call agendas and follow-ups, organizing in-person client visits, and providing proactive communication regarding account strategy.
- Research new external tools, features, betas, and tests to run in client accounts.
- Troubleshoot complex account issues and work strategically with your team and agency partners to find solutions and opportunities within client accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to align digital marketing strategies across channels.
- Assist in training new analysts through reviewing emails, reporting, shadowing phone calls, and hands-on task training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.