Manages overall customer experience with implementation of ECRI products/services/memberships. Collaborates with additional implementation staff members. Works closely with IT developers, sales, marketing, and program director on product development and resolution of reported system difficulties and failures.
This Implementation Consultant will focus on providing ongoing training, support, and assistance to Clinical Evidence Assessment (CEA) members. This includes proactive outreach to new and existing members; providing support for demos to CEA prospects to support sales; implementing services with new members; responding to member questions/triage to appropriate staff; promote member utilization of services by monitoring utilization and proactively contacting low users to ascertain factors affecting utilization; and routinely contact members to obtain updated member data (e.g., staff additions/deletions; job title and contact information updates).
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Manages implementation and customer satisfaction of the proprietary software and customer base includes consulting with clients during implementations to deliver client-specific venue configuration, testing and training.
- May recruit and supervise additional implementation staff.
- Oversees customer satisfaction including:
- Support implementation and onboarding team by developing and executing training programs (initial and ongoing support) includes creating training materials and running training sessions (remote and onsite).
- Account monitoring, assessment, and implementation improvement. Monitor metrics to gauge and drive user engagement.
- Provides direct sales support and consultation on configuration and implementation of the software and associated data services for large/complex accounts
- Collaborate strategically with others to identify, analyze, determine, and implement best practices and expense management initiatives. This includes improvements to implementation methods.
- Achieve supply expense management initiatives and targets utilizing the value analysis process.
- Review new reported defects, write steps to test, outline information for change requests and notify clients as needed.
- Navigate across venues to resolve issues, propose mitigation strategies and escalate when appropriate to leadership.
- Customer satisfaction
- Managing staffing levels needed to maintain customer satisfaction
- Account implementation per plans
- System utilization, adoption and engagement trends
- Order renewal rate