- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in information systems and project management roles.
- 3-5 years of project management experience to lead projects as well as train and coach others on project management techniques.
- 2+ years managing projects and tasks using Jira and Confluence.
- 2+ years working in an Agile / SCRUM / Kanban environment.
- Mergers & Acquisition experience and CSM certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to manage projects/programs with both large and small budgets leading these projects to successful implementation and life cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide clear messages to all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain strategic working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using innovative thinking.
- Experience working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Potential for 10% travel.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
Certified Laboratories is one of the largest and independent laboratories in the nation and is located in New York, Illinois, and California. Each of our laboratories has its own area of expertise and is acknowledged as a leader in the field of food safety and analysis.
Certified Laboratories values diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Laboratories will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.