Cool Trucks. Cool People. Cool Job.
Working at Carpet Tech will not just challenge and stretch you; it is a place to be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and earns both money and respect. We will train you and grow you and set you up for ongoing success at our ever-growing company.
As a Carpet Technician, you ride and work with our seasoned Crew Chiefs at various residential and commercial jobs. Carpet technicians use state-of-the-art, truck-mounted equipment to clean carpets, furniture, and rugs as well as tile, stone, and hardwood floors. Every day is different, and you will never be bored. If you are looking to learn and develop a trade, make ever-increasing money, and develop lifelong friends and customers, Carpet Tech wants to meet you.
- Full Time
- Starting pay at $17 - $19 per hour
- opportunity for quick advancement with significant pay increase
- Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Location: Prosper, TX
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monday- Saturday Full Time Work
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, mentoring, and leadership development
- Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Work alongside the Crew Chiefs to provide high-quality carpet, rug and upholstery, and tile cleaning on homes and businesses.
- Learn cutting-edge clean carpet cleaning methods, including state-of-the-art equipment and chemical use.
- Interact with customers and co-workers by being polite, helpful, friendly, and professional
- Be on-call for emergency water extraction and clean up after flooding and fire
- Cross-train in other functional areas to cover to assist with larger jobs when necessary.
- Make confident and accurate decisions regarding the use of equipment, tools, material, and manpower.
- Take personal pride in a job well done, ensuring customers are happy with your work.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance