- At least 6 months of experience operating an electric riding pallet jack
- Warehouse experience
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English, as is affected by direction and paperwork)
- Good attention to detail and ability to determine quality and glean spoiled or inferior product as needed.
- Must e able to lift up to 50# repeatedly
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.