Be appreciated for your hard work.
Carpet Tech, a local floor cleaning and disinfecting company is growing our family. We are looking for passionate and energetic employees who appreciate a family environment with the opportunity for career advancement. Be part of a hardworking, dedicated team committed to quality and service.
Our culture of excellence is about serving each other and our customers well. This includes providing ongoing training and mentoring, allowing employees to hone their technical and customer service skills. Carpet Tech leads the service industry for all types of floor cleaning (carpet, tile, wood, concrete, natural stone, etc.), carpet stretching & repairs, disinfecting, and water restoration.
- Full Time
- Starting pay up to $45k annually at hourly rate
- Opportunity for quick advancement with significant pay increase
- Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Location: Odessa, TX
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monday- Saturday Full Time Work
- Incredible Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, mentoring, and leadership development
- Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- Work alongside the Crew Chiefs to provide high-quality carpet, rug and upholstery, and tile cleaning on homes and businesses.
- Move furniture (couch, loveseat, recliner) to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Learn how to clean carpets and remove stains.
- Use truck-mounted carpet extraction equipment.
- Be on-call and available to respond to emergency situations after regular work hours when assigned.
- Be diligent and attentive to the customer’s needs to ensure all expectations are met.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, including cross-training in other functional areas to cover absences and assist with larger jobs when necessary.
- Maintain company vehicles by restocking required materials to perform job duties adequately.
- Make confident and accurate decisions regarding the use of equipment, tools, material, and manpower.