- BA/BS Degree is preferred
- Five or more years of direct selling experience
- At least 1 year of experience in selling cloud hosting, IT managed services, or solutions sales
- Demonstrated track record as an independent, top performing hunter and closer who exceeds revenue goals
- Passion for working collaboratively with clients and internal teams to deliver world-class services
- Unmatched presentation, customer services and relationship building skills
- Possess a positive attitude, be coachable, insightful, energetic and a great problem solver
- Ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
Why work for Omega?
Omega’s team is a passionate bunch who enjoy what they do and feed off the momentum of a collaborative environment. Everyone is like family – all different, yet bound by a mutual respect for Omega’s vision. We make sure our employees are Omega-proud and excited to contribute their time and talent to our clients – because it’s their contributions that make the “Omega Difference” a reality.
Our culture is one of growth — not just for the company, but also for each of us as individuals. We uncover hidden talents and underused strengths and nurture leadership qualities. We celebrate personal and professional achievements and hold open the doors to advancement — encouraging each other to succeed.
We take a unique approach to team building. For example, our Synergy Program pairs members of different teams with other employees in diverse roles to give everyone a clearer perspective and a better appreciation of all aspects of the company. The extra time and effort spent on team building is definitely worthwhile. We continuously strive to create a work environment that develops trust among co-workers, strengthens confidence, energizes morale and fosters great communication.
The professionals at Omega are self-motivated and highly productive — and we don’t take those qualities for granted. We reward effort. We have fun, too! Hot days call for ice cream, and fall is a perfect time to barbecue. We celebrate special occasions, holidays, the seasons — you name it — in fun and creative ways. And we’re happy to do it!
Omega Systems Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.