You are an experienced marketing professional in the A/E/C industry. You have taken the lead in proposal development including graphical and creative design content. You have artistic abilities and you enjoy working in a collaborative environment. You are eager to promote the firm in social media platforms utilizing your technical, graphical, and writing skills. You will make sure the job gets done, and have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator/Specialist to lead architectural proposal development, graphic content for marketing materials, and to take the lead in social media marketing in our Vero Beach, Florida office. Our current and projected workload, and our expansion into new markets, has created an immediate need to add an experienced professional to the Marketing Team. We are prepared to onboard the right candidate quickly. Please call 866.974.7666 ext. 274 for an immediate phone interview. The Senior Marketing Coordinator is a highly-visible role, in a collaborative team environment, that supports and advances the Firm's capability to win new work, promotes exposure of our capabilities in a variety of marketing mediums, and aids in enhancing our employer-branding for recruitment purposes. The Senior Marketing Coordinator works on a variety of marketing disciplines on any given day. We are seeking a career-oriented marketing professional who is eager to contribute to the growth of the firm through creative marketing strategies. As an employee-owned company, this is YOUR company.
- Coordination and production of the creative aspects of proposal compilation
- Creative development of digital marketing materials including visual presentations
- Development of a social media calendar and graphical content
- Website and intranet updates and analytics
- Assist the Creative Marketing Director with assigned projects
- Assist with, and coordinate, special projects for the marketing and leadership team members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to leverage one or more of marketing creative talents in graphic design, digital marketing, website/intranet content management, photography, videography, creative writing, etc. in a Windows environment
- Possess solid graphic design, typography, color theory, and composition skills
- Possess social media and website analytical, performance assessment, and reporting skills
- Possess solid copy writing skills
- Demonstrable skill in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint required; intermediate to advanced competency working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to use Hootsuite or other social media posting technologies; MailChimp; WordPress and/or Premiere
- Ability to use Photo Shop, Illustrator, In Design
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications; or Associate’s Degree in a business related discipline with at least 3-5 years relevant work experience in a marketing role may be substituted.
A/E/C experience required
We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits packages. Our full benefits handbook will be forward to you upon request.
- We are an employee-owned company and YES, you will be an owner and receive stock.
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that brings Architecture to the community
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) and ESOP
- Paid Association membership and Professional Designation Renewals
- Reimbursement for professional designation exam(s)
- Professional Development opportunities that align with the Firm's leadership succession plan and/or individual development plan. WE WANT YOU TO GET PROMOTED
- Social and team building events
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay, bonus opportunities and year-round half-day Friday’s to jump start the weekend
Spiezle Architectural Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.spiezle.com