Inside Sales Representative, responsible for providing leads for Account Executives to sell Kraft Kennedy’s technology consulting services. An ISR will perform the following tasks:
- Initiate and develop new sales leads for Account Executives to sell technology services which include the following: Strategic & management consulting, security services, project & process management, application and desktop technologies, technology infrastructure, managed services, and other technology consulting services.
- Prospect for leads utilizing business intelligence tools, Kraft Kennedy database, LinkedIn, Google, and other general online and traditional search tools.
- Perform lead generating activities including calls, emails, data gathering and culling.
- Schedule meetings for Kraft Kennedy Account Executives.
- Assist Account Executive with prioritizing, identifying, ranking and profiling prospects.
- Track all activities in database.
- Consistently achieve activity targets.
- Effective management of travel and other budgetary and financial resources.
- Reports to the Director of Sales.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales team and management, Account Executives, Marketing and Kraft Kennedy subject matter experts as necessary.