Join our fast pace team in our recently renovated headquarters. Recruiters will work with operations to grow our fleet. Strong team environment with monthly personal and team goals.
- Sell driving opportunities to prospective applicants
- Take incoming calls from prospective drivers and trainees
- Make outbound calls daily to prospective drivers and manage worklist.
- Make outbound calls to passive applicants
- Upon approval and in a timely manner, contact applicants with a conditional offer of employment
- Follow up on applicants that do not show for orientation or go cold in the process to get them back in the loop.
- Make sure each candidates application is complete and ready for the processors
- Professionally interact with other departments, co-workers, and drivers as needed.
- Play a critical role in driver retention
- Interact with our training team as students’ progress through the training process
- Identify areas of need and target them
- Follow all Department of Transportation, company guidelines and procedures as set forth in your training manual.
- Meet with CDL schools and come up with ideas for field recruiting
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a strong benefits package including:
- Health care: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Insurances: Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- 401K Plan with company match
- Access to company resorts – Gatlinburg, TN and Fort Myers Beach, FL