- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, and a collaborative team player.
- A valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must display good customer service skills on the telephone and face to face.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required.
- One-year experience in office/clerical capacity, preferably in medical records, social services or outcome studies or equivalent college courses required.
- Experience working with information technology (e.g. financial and accounting software packages).
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with diverse personalities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others from all areas of Austin Recovery.
- Ability to plan and organize work such that deadlines are met and externally imposed schedules are adhered to.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Director of Operations and Finance
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Communicates orally with management, co-workers and the public in face-to face, one-to-one, and group settings.
- Regularly uses a telephone for communication.
- Uses office equipment such as computer terminals, copiers, and Fax machines.
- Sits for extended time periods.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
- Uses hands to finger, handle and feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Austin Recovery works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, classes, religions, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages and sexual orientations, including people who have been previously incarcerated.
* *Due to our work with children there are some convictions such as sex offenses that would prevent employment to offered to those applying for a position in programing with children.