As a Trainer - Sales, you will:
Create Content, Tools and Training
- Analyze and translate business needs into sales learning curriculum such as learning objectives, content and assessment tools.
- Assess the impact of training and measure knowledge retention.
- Deliver on every deadline with high quality, complete, accurate and on-time work.
Train and Develop Contractors
- Conduct high-quality training for contractors.
- Develop contractors to enable individual and business success.
- Proactively contact contractors to offer support and build relationships.
- Visit contractors as needed/requested approximately 18 times per year.
- Serve as an ambassador for the company and create a Supportworks experience.
- Ensure follow-up and delivery of everything promised to the contractor during the visit.
Education and Experience:
- Previous training and/or business coaching experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism.
- Coaching experience with strong skills in developing teams with varied levels of experience and skills.
- Great organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel in and outside of the U.S.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.