Develop, test and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications. Assist in mentoring other junior team members. Support ECRI Institutes 50-year mission of advancing effective evidence-based healthcare worldwide. Partner closely with IT Platform & Software Engineers and our respected and accomplished business partners, all working together at ECRIs scenic suburban world headquarters in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Benefit from a healthy work-life balance while staying on the leading edge of technology and thriving in an innovative startup-like culture minus the risk. Sleep well knowing you are helping achieve a world where safe, high-quality healthcare is accessible to everyone.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements
- Code new solutions based on business specifications.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Mentor other junior team members.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Develop Unit and Functional tests of code modules.
- Participate in team meetings and code reviews.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Adhere to ECRI platform, standards, and best practices.
- Work within a team and independently when needed.
- Participate in personal growth opportunities.