The Program/Outreach Manager ensures patient safety, quality of care,
and general effectiveness of Dental Outreach Program; directs all
functions related to operations and clinical practices of program.
Maintains compliance with regulatory agencies. Ensures that all
services are functioning on a fully-integrated level.
- Acts as a point of contact for program development and implementation.
- Oversees clinical and administrative staff within program.
- Works with members of Management Team (Human Resources, IT, Billing, Finance,
- Marketing, QI, Facilities, etc.) in the development and implementation of projects, protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that the program is appropriately and adequately staffed.
- Assesses need for additional resources; provides resources when appropriate. Manages program budget.
- Represents the organization as an ambassador; working with other Site Managers and Supervisors within the organization and program service areas to ensure consistent communication with external partners.
- Works on implementation and coordination of program-related QI activities.
- Ensures compliance with established organizational policies including but not limited to, clinical, safety, financial, and personnel, etc.
Customer Service - Committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets proper customer expectations,
assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met.
Quality - Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements
continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems
Creativity - Generates new ideas, supports change, provides innovative solutions, solves problems
Integrity - Earns the trust and confidence of coworkers and customers through honest communication,
ethical behavior and professionalism in all interactions.
Teamwork - Contributes to meeting team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values
opinions, helps team to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a cooperative team atmosphere
Self Development - Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date, turns mistakes into learning opportunities.
Job Knowledge - Understands duties and responsibilities, possesses necessary job knowledge and technical skills, maintains job knowledge current.
Communication - Understand and communicate effectively with others using a variety of contexts and
formats, which include writing, speaking, reading, listening and interpersonal skills.
Dependability - Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.