- 1 + years of experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- 1+ years of experience food processing machine operation
- Requires standing for long periods of time, bending, twisting work in fast paced environment
- Ability to perform basic math calculations including addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Good organization skills
- Ability to read and scale
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment – (36 degrees)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work with heavy machinery and push or pull up to 200lbs
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed.
- Work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Have good oral and written communication skills (ability to read and write in English, as is affected by direction and paperwork).
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.