- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting required.
- CPA licensure
- 6+ years of experience with an accounting firm as an experienced supervisor or manager, including experience supervising and reviewing work of others and interacting with clients.
- Strong presentation & facilitation skills are required, prior teaching or training experience at a national or regional firm is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development programs.
- Experience using the following software and applications:
- Fixed Assets
- PPC E Tools
- Ability to build strong relationships within and outside department to understand how technology is used and identify areas for improvement.
- Highly literate with technology; quickly learns new applications and tools.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our family-oriented culture and welcoming environment will make you feel like a part of the team as soon as you walk through the doors. From professional development opportunities, to daily workplace benefits, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth from day one. Some of these perks and benefits include:
- Healthcare insurance plans and savings accounts
- Matching 401(k) program
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Extensive professional development offerings
- Paid parking
- Wellness Program
- Countless social events and activities
To see all of our perks and benefits and what makes Anders a great place to work, visit our careers page at https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #94 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA