- At least 1 year of experience in food manufacturing environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work in a refrigerated warehouse
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to operate manual and electric riding pallet jacks
- Willingness to work early morning
- Strong attention to detail
- Integrity and ability to work independently
Pacific Coast Fruit Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-job-related medical condition or disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Pacific Coast Fruit Company participates in the E-Verify Electronic Employment Verification Program. To ensure that we continue to hire and retain a high-quality workforce, all employees must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning work.