- Have the hunter mentality, including significant cold calling
- Experience in using SalesForce
- Proficiency in navigating social networking sites.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or related sales or recruiting experience
- Be available to work before and after typical office hours as needed
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced, deadline drive sales environment
- Be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
Many outstanding benefits including: competitive salary, PTO, 401K plan with company match, paid holidays, company contribution toward health/dental insurance, employee discounts, On-site fitness center, career growth opportunities, and recognition and rewards for excellence.
Opportunity Related Keywords: Recruiter, recruiting, head hunter, head-hunter, "head hunter", corporate recruiter, "corporate recruiter", sourcer, sourcing, linkedin, executive recruiter, search agency, sourcecon, ATS, applicant tracking system, hiring, headhunting, job seeker, recruit, employment agency, conventions, job boards, sourcing, employement specialist, closer, Talent Development, Talent Management