ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Retail Bloom began in 2015, and is a division of Aleva Stores. Retail Bloom is a third-party Marketplace Service Provider that provides all-inclusive services to brands, retailers, and distributors to drive sales on online e-commerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, and Jet.
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring an Inventory Analyst to manage marketplace drop-ship orders, as well as improving IPI score, securing refunds and reimbursements on products shipped to Amazon, and partnering closely with the inventory team on discrepancies with inbound purchase orders.
- Track Inventory Performance Index and work with various departments to improve marketplace IPI across all storefronts
- Runs and analyzes regular reporting needed and identifies trends as necessary (Sales Reports, Buybox, Conversion, LTSF, Fee Analysis, etc.)
- Manage inventory reconciling software (Getida) to ensure proper information is passed along
- Oversees analysis of dim/weights of all items in Aleva accounts, and works with refunds software and inventory strategist to collect refunds
- Monitors defective and unfulfillable inventory at Amazon, and works with Support and Inventory teams to determine move forward plan
- Partner closely with Inventory team to create purchase orders in ERP system if needed, follow-up with vendor and communicate to warehouse with expected delivery date
- Create and update shipping templates across marketplaces
- Assist with expansion efforts for additional warehouse
- Oversee carrier responsibilities, rate negotiations, and shipping improvement
- Understand how shipping impacts buybox and make adjustments and drive solutions accordingly
- Manage inbound shipping by coordinating with vendors for PO pick-up and delivery
- Tracking shipment timing for FBA shipments inbound to Amazon FCs
- Complete daily transfer orders and create FBA shipments and drop-ships as back-up for team members
- Assists Marketplace and Retail Bloom teams with any operational nuances as needed, and coordinates fixes if necessary
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned
- Coordinate with internal departments and operations team to improve processes and reach KPIs (60%)
- Coordinate with vendors, carriers, and externally to meet KPIs (40%)
- Maintain IPI score of 500 or higher across marketplaces
- Track and improve Amazon recovery % on Amazon reimbursements
- Maintain or exceed 365 day aged inventory to under 3% of total inventory value