HFA has an opportunity for a BIM Application Specialist. You’ll support the development, utilization, and implementation of HFA technology best practices with a very customer service focused mind set and proven ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot in our Bentonville studio.
You’ll be using this customer service mind set and demonstrated knowledge of Revit and BIM Management to support the Bentonville staff with over-the-shoulder training, developing, and shadowing to these employees. You’ll also provide additional support of a 250+ person office with 3 other geographic locations. In short, this is a key role in providing smooth office operation of BIM technology with a human and personable touch.
You would join our small but growing team. All members of our team bring ideas, contribute, and work hard with minimal supervision. We are all independent learners who stay on top of new technologies and trends. If you are a tech savvy person with a passion for it, then we are looking for you.
Within the first six months you’ll: learn HFA standards, create documentation and work as part of the corporate BIM support team providing REVIT (and occasional AutoCAD) desktop support for all in-house disciplines (Architecture, Structural, MEP, Fire Protection, Civil) across multiple studios.
Additional responsibilities over time involve:
• Create and update BIM documentation related to; research and development, workflow, standards, add-in applications, training, etc
• Advance and strengthen relationships with team and discipline leaders by improving communication and transparency, and involvement with project start up
• Implement, adapt and adjust strategies to adhere to most current company standards
• Daily model management and maintenance in assistance to production staff
• Content creation and maintenance. Familiarity with cloud-based content creation and maintenance is a plus
• Integration of REVIT products with Virtual Reality applications
The biggest challenge for this position is maintaining a presence with the other studios. The successful individual will be able to overcome this by being resourceful; and will likely demonstrate excellent communication skills, teaching/instruction ability; and be approachable.