3CDC is a private, non-profit, full-service, real estate development and finance organization focused on revitalizing Cincinnati’s urban core in partnership with the City of Cincinnati and the Cincinnati corporate community. 3CDC’s work is specifically focused on the Central Business District and in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood. 3CDC invests in and develops residential, office and retail properties, parking facilities and civic spaces. 3CDC also manages multiple real estate assets and provides event production services and management for four major civic Spaces - Fountain Square, Washington Park, Zeigler Park and Memorial Hall. With an annual operating budget of $9.1 million, 3CDC has a staff of close to 85 full time and 120 part-time employees engaged in real estate development, asset management, event production, civic space operations, marketing, public relations, fundraising, finance and accounting. To date, 3CDC has invested in real estate projects totaling over $1.4 billion. In addition, 3CDC manages over 30 assets with annual operating revenues totaling more than $29 million.
3CDC also manages The Cincinnati Equity Fund and the Cincinnati New Markets Fund (the Funds). These investment funds, totaling about $146 million, provide necessary financial capital to 3CDC’s development projects.
Clean & Safe Ambassadors assists the Operations teams and other seasonal staff in site cleanliness and safety at Washington Park, Fountain Square and Over-the-Rhine District in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ambassadors are integral to our success at supplying a quality experience to each and every visitor to our public spaces and Over-the-Rhine. He or she is also responsible for adhering to company policies and providing excellent customer service to all patrons and partners. This can be either a full-time hourly position or an hourly seasonal position.
- Excellent Customer Service:
- Greet visitors at public spaces and public streets.
- Make eye contact, engage visitors to the city and/or events with a friendly greeting.
- Engage visitors if their behavior conflicts with a posted rule or regulation
- Provide directions, information, city information or recommendations to visitors to the area as needed.
- Maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and overall 3CDC standards of operations and customer service.
- Teamwork and Leadership
- Ability to take direction from and report information to direct supervisor.
- Delegates tasks to a team and leads by example to achieve goals.
- Completes required paperwork and checklists for shifts in a timely and thorough manner.
- Previous experience training or leading teams preferred.
- Operations and Safety
- Manual litter collection, emptying trash cans, cleaning up spills, graffiti removal, and other duties as directed.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety standards of all civic spaces through constant site upkeep, observation, and communication.
- Ensure physical environment, including equipment, is in good working condition for every guest.
- Provide written reports of broken infrastructure, graffiti on private property, broken equipment, maintenance issues, and tasks as completed.
- Event Operations:
- Set up and break down events at public spaces according to diagrams and plans provided by supervisor on duty.
- Focus on intense cleaning, trash collection/emptying and general tidiness during each event.
- Observe and report: while on patrol be watchful for unwanted behaviors or criminal activity and report to appropriate supervisors.
- Controlling and managing crowds, performing Guest services functions. (i.e. Directing guests).
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor and other management as required.