At Square Enix, our fans are at the center of everything we do. We create games that transport them to fantastical worlds, from the wonderous realms of the FINAL FANTASY series to the mysterious crypts of Tomb Raider. Our goal is simple. We aim to spread happiness through unforgettable play experiences. To do this, we seek innovative, creative, forward-thinking, passionate people. Sound like you? Then join us!
The Associate Manager for Sales Operations is responsible for executing the tasks necessary for the manufacturing and delivery of Square Enix's video games. To achieve this, the Associate Manager works with a wide array of global cross-functional departments, external partners, 3PLs, and vendors. The Associate Manager position will also work specifically with the Digital Operations team, coordinating digital code deliveries for inserts on first printings and order refill content.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Assist Sales Operations Manager/s in daily responsibilities. Including but not limited to siphoning through communications, checking status of projects/orders, flagging issues, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Operations Manager/s with planning and executing new release launches. Such as securing schedules, request for quotes, and organize information from all internal and external teams, etc.
- Maintain, monitor, and communicate production schedules, component lists, barcodes, cost of goods, and all other necessary reports.
- Create and maintain trackers for all order updates such as estimated start dates, estimated delivery dates, freight, etc.
- Create and update components & bill of materials into Agresso and vendor portals.
- Create, secure approval, and send purchase orders to vendors and coordinate until delivery.
- Coordinates the production and logistics of all orders from securing raw materials through final assembly and delivery. Also help manage customer direct pickups with the Sales department and 3PLs.
- Assists the Sales Analysts by monitoring product inventory of all new releases and catalog titles.
- Help with follow ups between Ops, other departments, and vendors as needed.
- Process invoices for payment and maintain accurate invoice logs primarily for initial launch orders.
- Oversee the tasks of the Sales Operations Coordinator/s by reviewing reports, orders, invoice submissions, etc.
- Help process and reconcile Ops related claims and paperwork with accounting.
- Facilitate chargebacks with internal and global teams.
- Work with the Digital Operations team to order 1st part retail codes, track them on delivery and return from the printer and assist in verifying accuracy of the included content.
- Assist with digital knowledge around code systems and 1st/3rd party digital functionality as it interacts specifically with the physical process.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3+ years project management or procurement experience.
- Experience with a gaming publisher preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, take direction well and follow through on tasks and projects.
- Willingness to work as part of a team and be able to exercise initiative as required.
- Adaptable; able to work in a highly confidential, fluctuating environment where priorities change regularly.
- Capable of working independently and navigate areas of unfamiliarity.
- Professional attitude with the ability to be focused and works well with little supervision.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Be flexible to work overtime as dictated by the business.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- This position does not require domestic and international travel.
- Due to COVID-19, this role has been placed on a Temporary Work From Home position. This job normally operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision covered for you and the option to add your spouse/domestic partner and children at 2% of premium
- 401K Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO Policy
- Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Covid Leave,
- Pre-tax benefits (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Discount on game purchases and merchandise
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Square Enix, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. It is the policy of Square Enix, Inc. that qualified individuals with disabilities not be discriminated against because of their disabilities in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of Square Enix, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR_RA@US.SQUARE-ENIX.COM. Please note that general employment questions are not addressed here.