Total education, vocational training and experience required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience with 2 or more years of successful supervisory experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possess, demonstrate and develop team player mentality
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Exercise good judgment and make sound decisions
- Problem-solve effectively with minimal/moderate supervision
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally, with customers, coworkers, team members and management
- Possess and apply proficient computer and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Maintain sensitive information in confidence
- Meet deadlines and prioritize diverse responsibilities
- Maintain a sense of urgency for time sensitive tasks
- Understand and apply knowledge of GAAP and accounting systems
This is a full-time regular position, Monday through Friday, with only infrequent needs for weekend work.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits package, including medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, paid vacation and personal leave, plus more. Employment with Budweiser of Clarksville can lead to opportunities for advancement—this Company’s other locations are in Cookeville, Clarksville, and Chattanooga in Tennessee; Hopkinsville, Kentucky; and Chicago, Arlington Heights, and Bloomington in Illinois. We’re a growing Company, and if that’s what you are seeking, we might be right for you!