• Manages client work, including work plan implementation and schedules.
• Assists with day-to-day client relations.
• Assists in delivering presentations to clients.
• Plans and monitors projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, timeline).
• Assists with preparation and oversight of account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
• Performs administrative tasks as necessary and performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to successfully lead a team project.
• Able to manage client expectations.
• Able to demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency regarding workload, deadlines and priorities.
• Able to work and collaborate in a team environment.
• Understanding of strategies related to your clients.
• Able to manage all aspects of a project including time management and budget.
• Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
• Knowledge of database, Internet, spreadsheet and word processing software.
• Experience utilizing PowerPoint and Excel software.
▪ Professional with a positive attitude