If you lead a call center team now and you're looking for something with a greater purpose, we encourage you to keep reading to learn more about us and this role. If you meet the requirements, please apply!
Our company mission is to help improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible. This role leads those who engage our members. Every call can make a difference. You like to inspire others and help them understand the value of every call they make.
Catasys leads the health care industry in improving health and reducing claims costs for health plan members with behavioral health (BH) disorders that cause or exacerbate co-existing medical conditions. OnTrak™, a 52-week intensive outpatient program, treats an overlooked population: members suffering from chronic disorders such as substance use disorder, anxiety and depression who rarely seek care. These members cost health plans millions of medical dollars primarily due to preventable ambulance usage, medical ER visits and medical inpatient admissions. Despite having a BH diagnosis, their BH spending is relatively minor or non-existent.
Catasys is making a positive impact on people’s lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
As an Member Engagement Supervisor you will be directly responsible for managing a team of Member Engagement Specialists on a day to day basis. Your primary responsibility is ensuring that team goals are achieved and to develop your team members into successful staff that are focused on generating high-quality transfers to care coaches while delivering a best-in-class member experience. We require team leaders to be a nurturing guide with proven supervisory skills to manage the day-to-day of a pro-active outreach team.
Keys to success
- You have high expectations, you validate, and you hold your team accountable
- Supervise 15 - 20 outreach engagement team members working remotely to ensure they achieve and exceed their KPI goals
- You provide ongoing coaching, training and motivation to employees to achieve performance and highest standards of service
- You provide input to employees for development or improvement, delivering consistent follow up and constructive employee feedback, including onboarding and training
- You conduct QA reviews, call monitoring and coaching
- Feedback and team development based upon observed behaviors
- Ensure script and call guide is being followed per requirements
- Create, teach, and validate performance improvements plans to address employee opportunities. Contribute proactively to process improvement and knowledge sharing
- Report team performance to leadership team
- Create, analyze & utilize reports & data to detect trends/issues, provide solutions, manage team performance and highlight wins
- Assist individual outreach team members with any questions or needs in order to ensure delivery of a world class member experience
- Ability to plan, execute, check results and improve on a continuing basis and to be flexible, fluid and reprioritize as necessary
- Ensure key messaging and information is delivered to, and understood by, employees
- Maintain a high level of professional communication at all levels, both written and verbal
- Assists their leader with recruiting and interviewing of employee candidates, providing input and recommendation in selection decisions.
- Conduct spiffs and contests, both structured and random, and award wins
- 3 or more years of call center supervisor experience
- High school diploma
- 1 or more years of leadership experience with direct reports
- 1 or more years managing a remote workforce or 2 years of experience in an environment focused on direct-to-consumer sales with superb client service
- Strong management experience and a proven track record of increased production and team performance success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to energize and inspire others
- Goal oriented, self-starter with a sense of urgency and tenacity
- Be comfortable with change, ambiguity, novelty and complexity
- Disciplined & organized to and able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage difficult situations and the challenges associated with the creative thinker
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Proficiency in computers including Microsoft Office 365
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outbound call center experience highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Certification or license in the Healthcare field
- Background in healthcare/wellness
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
Our supervisors work together to make sure we cover the hours of 9amEST-9pmEST. They work 8 hour shifts and will be responsible for working an occasional Saturday.