REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- 1 year related experience in a hospital, GMP and/or GLP facility. (GLP preferred)
- General knowledge of repair, maintenance and calibration of general lab equipment , such as , balances and pipettes.
- General knowledge of proper documentation and filing of repair, preventative maintenance, and calibration records.
- Experience reviewing technical documents, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Education, certifications, formal training
- Bachelor's degree. (scientific related field preferred)
Competencies, skills & personal attributes
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reliability and consistency in work effort.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
- Solid mathematical abilities
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Perform all aspects of job in a way that supports company brand and company mission, vision and values.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
KCAS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
LIMITATIONS ANO DISCLAIMER
The above position description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow additional instructions and to perform other duties as directed by a supervisor. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.