KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services is seeking an individual interested in Dose Formulation Analysis to work as an Analyst II within its DFA laboratory in Shawnee, Kansas. KCAS is a contract research organization (CRO) providing bioanalytical & biomarker services to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical clients, in support of their drug discovery and development pipeline.
KCAS offers a full, competitive benefits package including paid time off, health, dental, vision, 401k, and more. Please see the careers page of the KCAS website for a full list of benefits.
This job ad is meant to provide a brief overview of the nature and level of work being performed and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed.
Responsible for preparation of reagents and solutions as well as sample processing under required regulatory documentation. Analyzes data, interprets results, and contributes to troubleshooting activities, such inventory of chemicals, washing glassware, waste disposal and/or general cleanup. May provide basic training for other laboratory personnel.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities of the Analyst II may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process and/or analyze samples.
- Prepare and label laboratory solutions.
- Perform and/or verify calculations related to reagent preparation and/or sample analysis.
- Conduct sample inventory and verify sample identities.
- Review information and documentation for accuracy.
- Prepare study records for archive.
- Independently create basic experiment plans.
- Process and summarize data using applicable software.