Requires significant leadership skill and ability.
• Ability to build strong internal/external relationships.
• Excellent communication and presentations skills.
• Commitment to a high standard of excellence.
• Knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge accounting software a plus
Education and Experience:
• Five years of management experience accountable for complex financial and administrative operation.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
• Knowledge of computer software such as email, word processing, spreadsheet, internet and database applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
• Accounting Associates
• Director of Operations and Finance
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Communicates orally with management, co-workers and the public in face-to face, one-to-one, and group settings.
• Regularly uses a telephone for communication.
• Uses office equipment such as computer terminals, copiers, and Fax machines.
• Sits for extended time periods.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges.
• Uses hands and fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to stand and walk.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Austin Recovery works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, classes, religions, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages and sexual orientations, including people who have been previously incarcerated.*
*Due to our work with children there are some convictions such as sex offenses that would prevent employment to offered to those applying for a position in programing with children.