KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION OR TRAINING:
- Requires knowledge of PC’s including data entry, databases, Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Windows version 7.0, preferred.
- Must be able to write effectively, have strong math skills, have the ability to self-edit, and understand verbal and written instructions effectively.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
Required to sit for long periods of time and work in front of a computer. Must communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing. Must maintain concentration despite frequent interruptions. Must be flexible in thought and mentally process information quickly. Must exhibit initiative and motivation in performing all duties, detail-oriented, alert, resourceful and compassionate. Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds with or without accommodation.
General office environment. Potential hazards are exposure to eye, back and neck strain, frequent fluctuating temperature changes, constant noise and interruptions. May have limited animal handling which presents the potential of animal bites, exposure to zoonotic diseases (diseases that can be transmitted from vertebrate animals to people), animal dander and noise. Potential for working with angry or emotional customers.
- Equipment Used: Personal computer and printer, copier, multi-line telephone, adding machine, fax machine, paper shredder.
- Work Hours: Normal business working hours, 20 hours a week flexible schedule with occasional evening or weekend hours for meetings or events.