Required professional and personal attributes, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelors degree required; advanced degree encouraged.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- In-depth understanding of a K-12 independent school.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Team player; encourager.
- Attention to detail.
- An advanced degree is desired, and some leadership training or experience is desirable as well.
In addition, the person should:
- Commit to living his/her life under the lordship of Christ.
- Model a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ, and be a Christian role model in speech, actions, and attitudes, which contributes to the spiritual atmosphere of the school.
- Believe and affirm the schools Statement of Faith.
- Demonstrate evidence of consistent spiritual activities such as worship at a local church, fellowship with the body of Christ, personal devotional time with the Lord, and individual study of scripture.
- Evidence the fruit of the Spirit in the nurturing of relationships with other staff members, students, families, and the community at large.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A request for reasonable accommodations must be submitted to the HR department.
Work for this position will primarily take place in an office. The physical demands of this position include lifting up to 10 pounds intermittently, and between 11 and 50 pounds rarely; carrying up to 10 pounds intermittently, and between 11 and 50 pounds rarely; pushing/pulling, climbing/balancing, kneeling, and crawling rarely; reaching intermittently; bending and stooping regularly; sitting, standing, and walking often. To perform this job the person must be able to work for extended periods of time at a computer/keyboard; must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, and/or walk for extended periods of time; and must possess normal manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
Nothing in this job description restricts the School's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. This job description is subject to change at any time.
This full-time position will begin July 1, 2022. To apply please go to www.whitefieldacademy.com under About Us/Employment. Whitefield Academy is an equal opportunity employer.